HOPE 4 HONDURASFamily
H The Hope 4 Honduras Family Journeys will take families to Mogote, Honduras to serve alongside the H4H staff through daily outreach, food distribution, Bible Kinder classes, and more!
July 26 – Aug 1
HOPE 4 HONDURAS Family
Be a Goer by following the steps below!
Get started by creating your GOER Profile here. This is just the first step to express your interest, and doesn't commit you to GO!
Ready to dive in? Complete your online application here, including all documentation, forms, and background check release.
We love getting to know you! The documentation and vetting process includes
- Discovery! Getting to know you, your heart, and your pursuit.
- Background check. All adults serving on mission must clear a background check.
Following our vetting process, approved Goers will receive confirmation and team details! (If for any reason applicants are not approved, we will provide a detailed conversation explaning why.)
We'll provide you with a fundraising kit, including a "how-to", miscellanous resources, an example support letter, stamps, evenlopes, etc.
Rooad trainings consist of
- Team Discovery | Get to know your team as you prepare to serve and grow together
- Site Info | Learn the ins and outs of your mission, partners, and site
- Plan and Prep | Roles, responsibilities, and ministry preparations as you get ready for the mission field
Engage on mission!